Friday, February 06, 2009

How can I Enter His Tabernacle?

Well, I missed my journal last night, so I am going to play catch up and post two tonight.  Thanks you Tracey for staying on top of me to get this done.  I was tired last night and let that stop me from getting it done, but not tonight as I'm going to work double time.

Daily Reading for 2/5/2009:  Ex. 39 & 40, Psalm 15 & Acts 12

Scripture: Psalm 15:1-2

Observation:
How can I enter into the presence of God Almighty?  How can I enter the house of God to look upon the face of my father and my friend?  I must walk uprightly, work righteousness and speak the truth in my heart. How can I do this being a sinner (a transgressor of God's law) deserving death because of that transgression?

Application:
Lord, only if you live in my heart and fulfill the law of liberty the law of love in my life.  Only if I dwell on you and your transforming word can you work a change in my heart to love you and love my fellow man.  Only you can help me to walk uprightly, work righteousness and speak truth for only you are upright and righteous and the truth.  You are the way oh Lord, the light unto my path, so that I can dwell in your presence and bask in the glory of your love.

Prayer:
Lord, help my unbelief.  Lord live in me and work a change in my wayward heart.  Get rid of the sinful nature and replace it with your righteous life, your strength, your power.  Lord, change me, mold me, create a new creature that can love, obey and abide in you for all my needs.  Lord make me holy.  Amen!

No comments: